Escape the stress-induced experience of planning your wedding at home and elope! Any wedding planner would agree- it’s all about eloping. What better place to mark the best day of your life then in the glorious Mediterranean sun in Cyprus! Here are five wedding venues any bride would fall in love with!
- Located in Paphos, The Ethnographic Museum is set in a private house owned by the late George Eliades! The venue includes an idyllic courtyard overlooking the “Old Town”, setting the tone for a traditional and peaceful ambiance! Getting married in museum is far more unique then a resort package, particularly if you want to be in control of the personal touches such as the flowers or the catering. At the Ethnographic Museum these little touches are all up to you, giving you as much freedom as you want to make everything exactly the way you want it on your special day! It’s privacy and serenity makes it hard to believe it’s located in town- making it perfectly peaceful and intimate! This truly authentic and traditional venue is a charming venue!
- Elysium Hotel combines stylish decor, beautiful views and world-class service- making it the ultimate venue for your wedding. The hotel offers couples the choice of either it’s chapel or amphitheatre for the ceremony, accommodating both Catholic and Anglo weddings! Weddings are almost second nature to this luxury resort so every worry and concern will be taken care of. Following your ceremony you’ll be in the careful hands of the hotels photographers, allowing you to capture those special moments!
- Cyprus is blessed with beautiful beaches, so it comes as no surprise that many young couples gravitate towards the pristine shore for their weddings! Open-air venues provide an idyllic and atmospheric backdrop, plus with a beach there’s no need to worry about whether it’s an Anglican or a Catholic church! Paphos beaches are particularly popular amongst weds, with it’s remarkable serenity and beauty, it sets the perfect ambiance for a wedding!
- Get married in traditional Greek chapel at Azia Hotel and Resort! The resort offers a wedding package including VIP check-in into the room, a champagne breakfast, and candlelit dinner and spa treatments! Everything from the catering to the flower arrangements is taken care of you, freeing you to enjoy and indulge your day to the max!
- If you have a taste for luxury, a yacht reception is perfect for you. Sail across the beautiful Paphos Coast, in prime view of the sunset’s reflection on the waters, for a beautiful reception! The entrancing views afforded by the scenery aswell as the privacy make it a fairytale wedding! Some companies come with additional services, taking care of the little jobs to ensure you’re as stress free as you can possible be!